Sunday, 21 October 2007

More Challenges..

This weekend Bex and the team have set loads of fab challenges on the JBforum and although I don't have a hope of completing them all I have managed a few. This one is one of my favourites, as it involves a bit of tarting! The challenge was to tart up something you use for storage in your craft space. I have had this tin on my prima shelf for ages and it's not very pretty.

I never really use orange much in my craft making but one time I will make an exception is when I am using BG gypsy papers! I love these papers and orange and red works so well with them. So here is my tarted tin!

I think that will look a lot better when it goes back on my shelf.

The next challenge was to make 3 gift tags, I love making tags as it uses up my scraps, and I have plenty of these. These I will use for my friends little ones.

Sarah x

13 comments:

Rhi said...

Oh yummy! I love your tin! I'm a bit like that about orange too but those papers are one of my favourites too.

Andrea said...

Great tags and I love the little box it looks great

Ema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ema said...

Wow! I love what you did with the tin! Wicked awesome!

Sam Morris said...

OMG you have a Prima shelf???? I'm coming to play at your house lol

Fantastic "tart up"...love your choice of colours!

Oh and you have an award..see my blog :)

Sue said...

PERFECT as ever


I LOVE your Prima shelf

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Kaz said...

That tin is scrummy, if you don't like it, I can help you out!! Tags are great too and have given me some inspiration. Thanks x

My Paper World said...

I love your tin, its gorgeous! Love your tags too, a great way to use up your scraps!

All Pink girl said...

ooo they all look so beautiful,the tags are lovely ,Dawnx

scrapnnMO said...

HOLY Cow these little tags are so cute and I love that little tin as well! It ROCKS! Stunning on all fronts!

EllePiggo said...

WOW, love the tin.... well love it all!!
I've put you up for a smile award.:)
Vanessa.

esther said...

Ooh I have that tin too- the transformation is amazing! Can I ask if that stocking is a quickutz one?... they look fabby!

Terrie B x said...

lovely tin & tags, & thanks for lovely comments, Terrie bx