Friday 15 February 2008

Friends.....

Well Valentines day is now over, I was a very lucky girl as my DH was very thoughtful and got me a gorgeous card and wait for it........ a jar of Marmite!!!!!!!!!!! He could have bought red roses or a nice diamond ring or something but no - he chose Marmite!! It was quite a posh jar of Marmite to be fair - Marmite with champagne and the label was heart shaped and said "I love you" on it.


I think it may be time to trade him in for a younger model!!!!!!!!!!


A few crafting buddies and myself decided to do a friendship swap for Valentines Day, we all made something associated with Friendship. This is what I made;


And in return I received a gorgeous fabric frame with a photo of my Nanna and Grandad in it. I haven't taken any photos yet but will try to over the weekend.

Have a good weekend,

Sarah x


5 comments:

Penny said...

It's gorgeous Sarah, classic and classy. The big peg is perfect to hold the card too :)

Angelnorth said...

Marmite, eh? Well, he has originality on his side, I'll give him that!

The peg and card combo looks great - love the B&W and all the textures in there, fab!

Unknown said...

Wow its gorgeous, love the big peg.
I would trade my hubby in, he didn't buy me anything:-) never mind its Mothers day soon and he will pay big time, lol.

Leigh said...

it's gorgeous Sarah! I hope you like Marmite lol.

Sam said...

OMGosh I'm in love!! That giant peg is fab!! Gorgeous papers too!

(lol @ the marmite :D)