Saturday 10 May 2008

Challenge Time...

This week is Challenge Week over on Just Bex forum! Bex has asked the members to set challenges so I got my thinking hat on and have come up with a few.

The first one was to make a card using a recipe of my favourite things;


chipboard
ribbon
at least one star or flower
a tag
buttons


here are the 2 cards I made as examples;





The second challenge I set was to make a gift bag out of an A4 envelope. Very simple to do - if you want to see the tutorial for these you will have to visit the forum!





I hope to set a couple more later in the week.

Enjoy this fabulous sunshine while it lasts.


Sarah x

4 comments:

Em said...

OH. MY. GOLLY. GOSH.

These are just STUNNING!!!!!!!

How can you make an envelope look so GORGEOUS????

You are one clever bunny (and I am green with envy lol!)

Penny said...

Thanks Sarah, will definately have a look at the tutorial. And your cards are just beautiful as always, love the star one, what a fab blokey card!

Anne said...

Wonderful!!! I am sooo taken with the first one - it's so pretty and there's all that detail! I love the star one too, and those bags! Wow!!

Have been waiting for over a week to have my account activated on Bex forum :o?

Sam said...

Sarah you've got the most fabulous and enviable style, everything you make is SO perfect ... whether it's incredibly pretty and feminine or bold and masculine or even making a plain envelope look fab!!