Saturday 23 August 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

OMG I am such a rubbish blogger these days!!!!!! I have been busy making things all week for Ribbon Oasis but sadly cannot show them yet - I may do a few sneak peaks tomorrow.


I made this for my lovely friend Sam as it was her birthday this week - a card and little gift. If you are not familiar with Sam's work please go check out her blog she is so talented.




My daughter Leah made this fabby spaceship card for our neighbour's son using this link;






It was really easy to make and you can print off a template as well.


I have a weekend of crafting planned as I have so much to catch up on.
Enjoy the bank holiday, let's hope we get some sunshine.
Sarah x

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I like the way you have decorated the pail it would be great for holding all my pens and coloured pencils ... must find out who sells them my way. I'm sure Sam will have loved your gift x

Sam said...

And they're all mine muhaahaha!! Well the top two are anyway! And yes I ADORE them..in fact I think I may have squealed with delight as I opened it :D

And looks like Leah's following in her very talented mum's footsteps!!

Thank you SO much again Sarah, wonderful gifts :) xx