Wednesday 17 December 2008

2 Sketches 4 You.....



Don't faint - I actually managed to complete a challenge!! It's an age since I last managed to make a card using my favourite sketch blog - 2 Sketches 4 You. I only had 2 Christmas cards left to make, one for each of my daughters so I used this weeks sketch for one of them. Pink - not very festive but very girlie so my Daughter will love it!
Lots of my favourite stash items on this card - pp from Love Elsie, Ribbon, button and Fancy Pants felt(I am in love with this product!!) from Poppicrafts, chipboard snowflake from Melissa Frances and a bell which was salvaged from an old Christmas decoration.
Right off now to find another challenge for DD2's card.
Love Sarah x

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and your beautiful bow ~ FAB take on the 2s4y sketch!!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous gorgeous Sarah and I love it in the pink and hey your daughter will adore this
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Mrs J said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the colours, bow and snowflake and the little bell is so cute! I've used them on my Christmas cards this year, they add such a sweet finish don't they!
Mrs Jx

Laura Davis said...

Wow this is stunning! I love all the different shades of pink!
Laura

Anice said...

Just luscious! I'm sure your daughter will love it!
Anice xx

Unknown said...

I love pink for Christmas...it's so fun and out of the box! This card is stunning! Great take on the sketch!

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the pink with the snowflake!!!

Anonymous said...

truly beautiful Srah

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Ooh this is yum! I love it. I too have been playing with the felt, nice isnt it. I do like a bit of pink and this just goes together sooo well. Hope you are all well,
Hugs,
Mich
x

Allison said...

great bow on a great card
AllisonX

Peet said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah!!!

papertrails leaver said...

So girly and yet so festive! Think your daughter is going to love this!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I love all the pink on this card....it's a perfect daughter card - very cute!!! Hugs, T

Unknown said...

So lovely! I so enjoyed looking at these!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous pink colour.