Thursday 2 April 2009

It's Party Time!

Today is a really special day for all of us at Tag You're It! as it's our first Birthday! And in celebration we are having a bit of a party - and you know what happens at parties - PRESENTS!

This week the team are giving away several presents and all you have to do to be in with a chance of getting a lovely pressie popping through your letter box is to make a Birthday themed tag. How easy is that? The theme this week is Party time - make a tag to celebrate! Here is mine;




And here's the pressie I am giving away;


Pop over to the Tag You're It! blog to see what fabulous creations my teamies have come up with .


I am waiting for Mr Postie to arrive as I am expecting a lovely parcel from the Glitter Pot, lots of lovely goodies just fell into my shopping cart - how did that happen? I have treated myself to lots of lovely new papers and a few stamps too. Well I had to have a little present on our Birthday now didn't I?

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Lots of love
Sarah x

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute Birthday Tag! Love all your goodies.

Artyjen said...

Love the party feel of your tag.
Happy Birthday and thanks for all the challenge inspiration.
xoxo

Pia said...

ow what a cute tag