Friday 1 May 2009

Remember me?...

Ok I have been a norty, norty blogger!! I've had no time for any cardmaking as my Hubby has been to hospital for an operation so I have been spending lots of time pampering him. Thankfully he is on the mend now so I can sneak a few quiet moments in my craft room.




So today's card was made using the lovely Kathy's sketch on her sketch blog. If you haven't tried one of her sketches yet you really should take a few moments to visit, as they are really versatile.




I used some Bloom and grow Papers by My Mind's Eye, this is still one of my favourite collections at the moment, I even like the orange papers! I also used my new border punch by fiskars - Apron Lace. I had a bit of trouble locating this little beauty but it was worth the searching. I finished off with some flowers cut out of the papers and a couple of my favourite little flower buttons from Poppicrafts.


Hopefully this weekend I will get to to make a couple of challenge cards!


Love

Sarah x

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good to hear Hubby is on the mend - keep up the pampering he'll back to full fitness in no time - and then you'll be able to get back to crafting! I miss seeing the lovely things you make when you're not around, you know!
I love the card you've made using the sketch - those flowers are fab and the little lacy bordery bitworks a treat. I love the Bloom & Grow - must det them out again and have a play

Thanks for your lovely words about the sketches too xxx