Sunday 13 February 2011

It's been a long time!!!....




I've been AWOL for a while! Gosh I have nearly forgotten how to do this blogging!! Crafting has taken a bit of a back seat for me in the last year or so but I have decided to participate in the odd challenge so I guess I need to get back into the swing of posting again. I have recently bought some of the wonderful Waltzingmouse stamps and I have to say I think I am a bit addicted!!! I love them!! So I made this card for the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge this week;







This card has a bit of everything I like on it - flowers, seam binding (love it!) and some stitching.

Thanks for looking!



Sarah x



Stamps - Waltzingmouse (very vintage labels 4 and fancy phrases)

seam binding - The Ribbon Girl

flower -Wild Orchid crafts

5 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is lovely, Sarah! I love the kraft with the pink and white, the stitching, and the embellishments! Great job and thank you for playing with us at WMSC this week!

Sharyn said...

Pretty and cute. Not bad for someone who has had a break for a while. Guess you still have it - welcome back!

Laura :) said...

Such a lovely card! I love how you used the pretty rose.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Sweet use of the frame, just lovely all over really! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Sarah! Love the soft colors and the beautiful WM label! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)