Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Something Old...

This week we have a recipe challenge for the Little Extra. There's an old rhyme that tells brides what they should wear on their wedding day to be sure of good luck, it goes:
Something Old Something New Something Borrowed and Something Blue




For my card I used;

something old -I have had these papers since I first started card making.
something new - Ribbon
something borrowed - technique from Lythan ( drawing on buttons!!)
Something blue -navy tag
Another fab little extra Ladies!
Sarah x

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Great card sarah - I like the "borrowed" technique - that's a great idea.

Rein said...

Wonderful card!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the card, the drawing on buttons how cool is that, thanks for sharing.

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow Sarah your cards are great - you are very talented! Loving this dare/challenge card too!

Leigh said...

fab card.

Wife2TJ said...

This is ADORABLE!!!

stamp and scrape said...

I never thought to borrow a technique - clever idea, and very effective.
Ros

Paula said...

Fab & funky!