Thursday 13 March 2008

Another challenge completed....

Ok so that is two challenges completed in a week!! I made this little notebook for the Artygirlz challenge this week which is to use stars;


This little book is on its way to a forum friend's daughter who has been feeling very poorly. I hope this will cheer her up a bit. I still love using my bind-it-all!
I made this Easter card (never made one before) just for the hell of it!! I can't put down my new stash from Papertrey and the colours are perfect for Easter. I have been trying to think of ways to use up these bazzill card circles I used to get with my SA kit, so I thought I would try making a few round cards. Love this ribbon sooooooo much!
Sarah x

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab little notebooks

Sam said...

WOW, love them both...look at all that gorgeous ribbon too!

Sally said...

Ooh love the notebook idea, I'm sure it will cheet up the little girl, its so funky :)

Penny said...

Jess will LOVE that! And the PT easter card is just too yummy (you have till midnight to enter it ;) )

Barbara Hagerty said...

Wonderful notebooks!

Crissi Harvey said...

Great little book and the card is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in witht the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab little notebook, love the circle card.

Kath Stewart said...

Love your style and I'm sure the little notebook will go down a treat

Kath
XXXXX

CraftyC said...

Both really great!! Love the book....
Clairexx

Emma said...

Great notebook Sarah, love all the ribbons. Fab Easter card, that shape is great.