Thursday 12 June 2008

Another Sketch Card.....

I used Kazan's fantastic sketch on 2 sketches 4 you to make this Father's day card for my girls to give to their Dad. I felt so sad making this card as this is the first year I cannot make my Dad a card since he passed away last year.



I used lots of scraps for this card and embossed the letters black. No ribbon though - I never feel a card is complete without ribbon. If you haven't joined in yet with this sketch blog you should definitely go check it out!
Sarah x

9 comments:

Penny said...

It's perfect Sarah! i always think stars are great for men's cards.

Sue said...

fab card Sarah

I know what you mean about Dad cards I too struggle with them -:) Hugs to you

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Unknown said...

Lovely card for your Hubby - The stars are fabulous! I hope this first Father's Day without your dad is filled with beautiful memories.
:) Kazan

Em said...

Oh Sarah :( {HUGS x a million}

Just a gorgeous card, as always.

Kathy said...

Wonderful card Sarah, And my thoughts are with you, I know exactly what you're going through not having your own dad to share Father's Day with.
big hugs to you,

Lisa said...

What a perfect Dad card.

Lea L. said...

Great father's day card!! Great job with the sketch too!

~Lea

Kath Stewart said...

Great card for the sketch and hey your Dad would have loved it...big hugs

Sam said...

Fabulous card, you do masculine cards SO well (you're not too shabby with the feminine ones either lol!)

Can't even begin to imagine what you went through losing your dad *huge hugs* for you x