Friday 25 July 2008

Christmas is coming...

Well maybe not quite yet, but I have been making some Christmas cards this week to donate to a Breast Cancer charity sale. Kathy asked if anyone would like donate a card or two So I got making a couple of card sets and some tags this week.







I have kept them simple but still managed to do a little bit of sewing on them, the biggest challenge was to make the boxes! So now my pizza box is full of cards and tags and a few single cards that I have made for various challenges in the past.




No time for any challenges this week and probably not next week either as I go on holiday next Saturday. I cannot wait to go out to our lovely place in the sun and just chill for a couple of weeks. No cooking or cleaning - Heaven!


Sarah x



8 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely selection for such a worthy cause.

Penny said...

They are so wonderful Sarah and I'm sure they will go down a storm to raise money!

Di said...

Your cards and tags are beautiful, thank you so much for contributing to our sale.

Carol Ann said...

Your cards an tags are fab x

Dawny P said...

These are all just gorge XX Hope you gets loadsa money chicken xxxx

asia wu said...

Beautiful creations, I really admire your work.

Katie said...

These are lovely. i especially love the tags. They will certainly raise tons of money.

Katie
x

Lavender stamper said...

Hi
Thank you for your inspiration and sharing your amazing creations
You make Blurffing a pleasure
Check out my blog I have left you a little award there.
Happy Crafting
Lisa
http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com
Blurffing = blog surfing