Sunday 9 November 2008

Busy making - just not showing yet....

That's me at the moment - lots of projects being made I just cant share with you yet - I am rubbish at sneaky peaks so sorry my blog is a bit boring right now. I can share this little card with you though - I made this recently for the Poppicrafts gallery;












I love working with fabric as well as paper and actually it usually works out a bit cheaper than pp -strange but true. So this little card uses a scrap of felt that I had and a Heidi Swap heart - these hearts are gorgeous but I only seem to be able to get them in the US - but well worth the extra postage time as they are so cute! I also used some scrummy ribbon from Poppicrafts and these sweet little photo hangers which are so cheap compared to others I have seen.


Off now for a lovely cup of latte and some time in my craftroom.


Sarah x

5 comments:

Dawny P said...

How pretty is this. A really gorge card hunny. Awesome work as always - you are a clever girlie xxxxxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi this card is fab i love the heart,and the diferent textures.
thankyou for your lovely comment for my TYI challenge entry!


Emma xxx

Canne said...

gorgeous

Michelle said...

You certainly have a way with materials Sarah. Such a beautiful card. A latte - Oh you have made me want one now. My fave coffee in the whole world - especially a large one from Starbucks - Mmmm!! Tassimo isnt quite the same, but im off to grab one now.
Hugs,
Mich
x

Dawn said...

Stunning love the ribbon - so beautiful..