Tuesday 13 March 2007

Little Extra Sketch..

Still on stash diet... Booo!!!! No scrummy stash parcels for over 2 weeks, and to make matters worse had to go to the dentist for treatment yesterday which seems to have left me in agony!!
My first filling for 25 years and it hurts like hell!

Haven't really felt like cardmaking due to the tooth hurting, but did manage one card for the daring cardmakers little extra as it was a sketch and I love sketches!!:O)

This is my take on it;


Papers from old SA kit(love the colours in this kit),paper raffia from local pound shop,chipboard flower Heidi Swapp, quickutz rub ons.

Have about 5 commissioned cards to do but cannot concentrate enough so will hopefully be in less pain tommorrow.

Now where's that paracetamol? :O(

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Hope your tooth is feeling better today Sarah.

I love this card - well done.

Lythan said...

Great card - hope you are feeling better soon. and i have very few scraps of that kit left cos it is fabbo!

Sam said...

Awww, hope the tooth is better today :o(

Beautiful card though ~ LOVE the stitched flower!

~ Sam

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wonderful card - hope you are feeling better.

Rhi said...

Really pretty card Sarah, I love it.

hope the tooth is feeling better soon, nothing worse than sore teeth ((hugs))

Rhi x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card, nice & understated, pretty.
Hope the tooth improves soon. I have mouth ulcers & my entire gums throb just like toothache.
And I have no new stash either, as I am flat stoney broke!!!

Kathy said...

Verrrry nice Sarah!
I love that kit too btw - which is why I've still not used it all up!2 weeks and no stash? AND a filling - well that's ust too much to ask of a CraftyGal

Gillian said...

Poor you Sarah, do hope you are on the mend real soon, can't have pain interfering in our craft time now can we!..
Just such a beautiful card, love it, you've really put your wonderful style into this sketch.. just Love it!

Rachel said...

gorgeous card and love the new home one too