Friday, 30 March 2007

Think Pink...

After the sunshine comes the rainbow!But this is red OR yellow OR pink OR green...This week you can do ANYTHING you like on a card BUT you can only use one colour.

This was a tricky dare, but I managed it in the end!
Had to settle on pink after looking through my papers as they all seem to be multi coloured. Eventually found some Blond moments paper that I could use along with prima flowers, buttons brads and ribbon from stash. Rub ons are doodlebug.


Not too happy with this card, I think it may be because of the pink card blank, not something I would usually choose. I will add it to my card box, I'm sure it will come in handy sometime.

My craft desk is a complete mess at the moment, really must have a tidy up later! :os

Seem to have had quite a few orders again this week, and not enough time to tidy up in between!

I have started something new this morning - I think I am gonna enjoy this one! I bought a little 4x4 mini album from Carolyn's, and I am going to decorate it for my daughter with some photos of her and her friends. Never done anything like this before so wish me luck! OK so it's not a 12 x 12 album, but my motto is start small and work your way up!! It should use up loads of scraps too! :O) Dont think I will be able to post it on here though as would have to get permission from all her friend's parents.
Back to the tidying up I suppose!
Have a good weekend!
Sarah x

13 comments:

Rein said...

Love this!

Gillian Hamilton said...

Hi Sarah I love your mono card.. it so pretty.. love how you've layered the flowers very cute!..
I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun making your daughters little album.

Paula said...

Beautiful card, Sarah. I love those papers!!

Lythan said...

Love this card. I think those pink card blanks are quite hard to find anything to tone with - but you have done a great job!

Sam Morris said...

This just proves to myself that I don't do enough pink things...or have enough blonde moments paper lol!

Gorgeous!

Godelieve said...

Love the flower garland!

Kathy said...

It's a pretty card, Sarah, the line of flowers looks lovely. You know what though? I think if you added a row of 3 pink brads at the top left corner you'd find that took the edge off the pink card you're not so sure about - just a thought, though....:-)

Rachel said...

Sarah it is gorgeous, doesnt look at all like you struggled with this dare - its perfect!

thanks for visiting my blog x

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Sarh, loving all those blooms! Rhi x

manicstamper said...

Love how you layered the flowers.....I'm far too mean to do that......lol.
A very pretty card

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sarah... I love blonde moments paper :)

Nancy Maxwell James said...

love the pink! it is PERFECT for the challenge (and one of my favorite colors)!!! beautiful card!

Frog said...

Lovely card i love blonde moments papers.

Andrea xx