Monday 16 April 2007

Ideas..

Spent Sunday doing various different things(including a trip to the Paper Mill Shop) and enjoying the sunshine. In the evening I altered this notebook that was given to me at Christmas(the cover was not vey attractive). I often jot down little ideas when they pop into my head or draw little sketches to use in the future. Most often I use these for Christmas cards as I have so many to make. I have so many scraps of paper with little ideas on I thought I could use this notebook instead.





Items used are Super fabulous BG pheobe papers, ribbon and blooms from stash and a really big brad. I won some of these large flat brads in a cardmaking competion but had never used them until recently, but I now cover them with matching paper and I quite like this effect.

Now I just have to get around to transferring all my ideas into the book.
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Sarah x

4 comments:

Gillian said...

This is SCRUMMY Sarah, love this PP, and the flower just looks brilliant!...

Rhi said...

What a lovely book Sarah, love the papers you've used.

Thanks so much for the gorgeous goodies that just arrived, theyre brilliant, where did you get the lovely spotty ribbons? Yumm!

Thanks again, you're a star :)

Rhi x

Heidi said...

Love the paper and the flowers and ribbon just top it off! Great job!

Sarah said...

Wow!! I love this its great...love evrything about this its stunning!!1