Friday 20 February 2009

Better late than never!

What a rubbish team mate I am - I was late making my tag for the challenge this week on Tag You're it!, mainly due to the toothache which I still have, been to the dentist and he says I have no decay so it might be an infection. Well anyway it still hurts like hell. So here is my tag for this weeks challenge set by the lovely Dawn which is swirls and circles;




A bit pink me thinks - but never mind. ( poor quality photo due to a dark day here)

I haven't done a lot of crafting this week as I don't think I mentioned that I have TOOTHACHE, so I will share a few photos of recent stuff made for Michelle at Poppicrafts;



A little Mother's day card made using gorgeous Fancy Pants felt, FP pin, blooms to go and these lovely little spacers which I have never used before but I really like them.(all from Poppicrafts)





More felt on this card and my most favourite epoxy brads by Imaginisce and Fancy Pants Key Lime papers.


This cute card was made using the bargainous button selections that Michelle stocks , lovely bright selection of colours(and can you believe only 59p for 25 buttons!) and teamed with grosgrain ribbon;

And lastly these cute little Easter buckets (I love altering these ) one each for Michelle's little ones. I have used doodlebug papers and stickers finished off with assorted 5mm grosgrain ribbons and more gorgeous imaginisce epoxy brads;




That's all folks!

Sarah x

10 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful work Sarah I love the pink tag.

There is something on my blog for you if you would like to take a look.

I hope your toothache goes away really soon x

Kath Stewart said...

love the tag this week Sarah...as always it is gorgeous and hey thanks for sharing all your gorgeous makes with Poppicrafts delish products....hope you feel better soon
Big Hugs
Kath xxxxx

Dawn said...

Sarah what wonderful stuff you have made and your tag is beautiful - love it!!
Oh I hope you get rid of the pain..

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Penny said...

I love all the buttons and yummy felt (I have just bought some felt for the first time to play with) and the buckets are adorable!

Let's hope next week is free from any more mishaps too!!

Em said...

Toothache? Toothache?? you poor thing - why didn't you tell us pmsl!

Just kidding - hope it's feeling better Sarah :(

Loving your stuff - BUT I REALLY need to know...

WHERE CAN I GET A PINK BUCKET?????????????

Proper lush! I want one!

Kathy said...

All of these projects are fab - especially those cute little buckets! Hope you're feeling better soon Sarah

melody said...

fabulous work chickie ~ lots of yummy eye candy ~ love those buckets..how cute! and great tag for TYI!

Julie said...

All so gorgeous!.....Easter buckets are sooo pretty x

Em said...

Hope your tooth is better hun, thanks for letting me know about the buckets - you're a star!

xxx

Anonymous said...

wow youve certainly been busy! Wonderful creations as always Sarah.