Thursday 26 February 2009

Diamond are a girls best friend....




What a fantastic challenge Anne has set on Tag You're It this week "diamonds are a girl's best friend" interpret how you like but please include the bling!
I have used this lovely stamp which I bought from a forum friend and then forgot I had - but I think it works really well for this challenge. The diamonte buckle came with some making memories ribbon, and then I just added some bling to the image. Black ribbon from Poppicrafts.

we have another fabulous prize giveaway this week from Scrapz, so definitely worth getting your bling out for this challenge ladies.

No cards to show today, I haven't had much spare time this week to make anything.

enjoy your weekend,

Sarah x

8 comments:

Canne said...

very classy!

Hazel said...

Fabulous, classy tag for this theme. x

Pia said...

wow what a great tag

CLARE said...

What a fabulous stamp and I love the bling buckle too.

Carol Ann said...

Fantastic tag and so classy too, love it x

Dawn said...

Hiya Sarah
Hope you are feeling better!

Your tag was so striking and the bling stood out so much against the black...

Dawn
xx

Artyjen said...

Love your tag, very sophisticated. Bling and me don't usually go together but that's what a challenge is for right?

Anonymous said...

very modern,stylish and elegant - love how youve used the stamp.