Thursday 5 February 2009

How many buttons????


So what do you do when it's cold and snowy outside? You stay in and craft, craft craft! The stash ban is still on here - I think it's week 6 now - and I am starting to struggle a bit now. So I have decided to go right to the bottom of my stash pile and see what I can use up. I found some really old Crate papers - Avenue? collection I think, and made 2 cards with what I had left. I still really like this collection although I am sure they don't make it now.

I also used up quite a few buttons for these cards too.

And lastly a little note card using up a few scraps for a challenge on JB forum.

More snow forecast for tonight, so wrap up warm tonight!

Sarah x

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lot of buttons - love the way you've used them all - super cards. x

Sue said...

lovely as always your OLD STASH!! seems quite large lol

MY BLOG