Wednesday 30 May 2007

Caardvarks Micro Challenge - (Sunglasses Required!!!!)...



Over on the Caardvarks blog there is a 24 hour challenge to make a card using predominantly orange. I don't think I have ever reached for orange colours when making a card before (and don't think I will be again either! :o) This is definitely not one of my favourite colours and I have to say I felt a little bit queasy by the end of the challenge! lol.

For this card I used basic grey papers (gypsy), primas , spotty button, and maya Road ribbon.

I am making a collection of cards to donate to my local hospice for their summer fayre so this will be added to that.


It's ok to take off the sunglasses now , this post is finished! ;o)
Sarah x

11 comments:

Caardvarks said...

Oh I love all of the orange elements! Great job! ~Jen

Sarah said...

OOh
thanks for your comment I love the colour..yummy!!

Sarah Rice said...

I think your orange card rocks!

Caardvarks Sarah

Alhambra Club said...

just found your blog, love your work, If you don't mind I would like to put a link to you on my site, this way I can visit your blog daily.

michelle sturgeon said...

Orange and white! So SUMMERY! Love it!

Allison Rankin said...

Super work on the challenge!

Ginger B said...

wow! so pretty..love that flower too..great work

Alhambra Club said...

Hope you don't mind but I have tagged you on my site. Just found your blog the other day and think it is great.

Kathy said...

wow" Now that is so bright and so beautiful!

Esther said...

Oo you make orange look great! Lovely patterned paper!

Gillian said...

Sarah this card is GORGEOUS!!!!!
wonderful use of the orange theme...