Tuesday 8 May 2007

Recipe for love...

The little extra for this week over on Daring Cardmakers was a recipe;

Here are your 3 ingredients: 1 stamp, 1 piece of chipboard (bought or "faux") , 1 piece of metal.

Love metal on cards and love chipboard, only problem is I seem to want to hoard any chipboard I have! I know it's silly, I obviously buy it to put on my cards, its just so lovely I want to keep hold of it!

I need a couple of anniversary cards soon and I have these lovely Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts so decided to use one. This is what I came up with;



pp from Basic Grey and 7 gypsies, Rhonna Farrer Swirls stamp,Heidi Swapp heart, metal 'love' embellishment byMaking Memories ribbon from stash and a bit of handstitching.

Oops the photo is a bit crooked! :oS
Sarah x

13 comments:

Rika said...

What a great card, love this!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, I love those papers combined together very stylish & classy.

Lynne said...

Sarah this is a gorgeous card.

Kathy said...

ooooh lovely card sarah. I love that 7 Gypsies paper - must dig mine out agian....

The ribbon looks great, so does the stamp and the heart - a great card. Well done on being first past the post with this one!

Kim said...

Darling! I love this layout and the paper selection is wonderful!

Gillian said...

GORGEOUS Card Sarah, I love it's Stylish but at the same time Romantic look! VERY, VERY NICE!!!!

Maura Miller said...

Fab card, love the lo

Kaz said...

This card is beautiful. I've got the same set of stamps, aren't they just gorgeous?!

Sam said...

Oh how much do I like this?? Love the black and red ;o) Pretty perfect hand stitching too!

Scripture by Design said...

WOW! I love this card! Wish it was my anniversary L.O.L!
I love chipboard too! Would love to have the cash to hoard it just to look at it!!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A really stylish card - love it!

Paula Whittaker said...

great paper combination.

Leni said...

pretty card.