Tuesday 22 May 2007

Little Extra Sketch..


Another sketch card to show! This one is for the Little extra this week, and it's a really fabby sketch, thanks girls! Check it out on the Daring Cardmakers blog.
pp making memories Lauren, hero arts definition stamp(bit wonky, never mind!), primas, little tag brads, ribbon and rub ons from stash. Oh yes and 3 (yes 3 on one card!) mm crystal brads. I have been hoarding these coz they are so pretty!
Must tidy the craft room now as it's a bit messy - actually more than a bit, - actually quite a lot! :oS

Sarah x

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Sarah, I have those papers they are scrummy.

Rika said...

Reylly pretty, love the paper you used!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. Im sure it will be very well received.

Rhi said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, how pretty is that paisley, just so delicate :)

Rhi x

Melissa Goodsell said...

I realy love the tonings of your card. Great take on the sketch and thanks for stopping by my blog,
Melx

Gillian said...

Hi Sarah, this is really lovely!
beautiful choice of everything, once again...

Pearl said...

love yr use of the MM papers !

great work on the CPS fall card ! I dont think I'll take part - dont have enuff autumn stuff in my stash - lol .

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Ooh so pretty - I have those paper too!

Scripture by Design said...

A really pretty card! Like the little bling brads to finish it off!

Pat said...

I love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for sharing .

Kaz said...

This is really pretty Sarah.

stamp and scrape said...

My goodness, you were certainly inspired with lots of ideas - I love all 3!
Ros