Sunday 20 May 2007

CPS Fall...

OK this card is a little different for me but I really enjoyed making it. It is for the CPS Fall sketch. The theme was anything to do with the season Autumn, so it could be Autumn colours, Halloween etc.
This is the second idea I came up with, the first one went in the bin.
I found these papers in a HOTP pack that I have had for sometime (never used them before) and they fit the theme perfectly. I also made the labels using this pack.




pp HOTP, paper twine Ikea,handstitching and chalk inks.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Sarah x

7 comments:

Rika said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!
Love the details!

Sherrie said...

love your version of this sketch too! Nice labels!

Kandis Smith said...

Love those labels! Great job!

Lynne said...

Lovely card Sarah.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Really beautiful card! Love the rustic feel of it!

Gillian said...

WOWZERS Sarah... STUNNING WORK!!!!

Sam said...

OMG one of my favourites of yours...wonderful composition and I LOVE the colours!! Gorgeous!