Tuesday 29 May 2007

Little Extra ..

This weeks little extra is to use Black and ONE other colour only. We, the design team decided to be really nice to you all and allow shades of that one colour to make it really easy for you (and us...he..he...! (see aren't we nice to you ?).

FAB,FAB,FAB DARE!!!Lovin' this one!

As I am at home this week(half term) I have had time to make 2 cards this morning! The first one is for my Mum's Birthday in a few weeks and I have used black and white for this one.



pp crate avenue(gorgeous paper!) blooms and primas, ribbon and letters from stash. I used a Sakura glaze pen to add the dots to the black button( a fab tip from the super clever Lythan!)
The little tag is from making memories.


The next one is my all time favourite colour combo black and pink. Very quick, simple card made with card, blooms and ribbon. I didn't have any spotty paper so I just used a hole punch and stuck the black dots on. Ok so the button has white dots but I am lovin' this effect so much I couldn't resist! I actually need to add an embellishment to this one as it's for my daughter, I have to find a little pair of scissors to go on it( hoping that I can find something on ebay later! Maybe I can find a scissors shaped button) I will tell you why later in the week.


I could do more cards for this little extra, the colour combinations are endless. I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.

Off to the Paper Mill shop now!
Sarah x

22 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I love your cards for the dare - the flowers are so pretty :O)
Melx

Lynne said...

Wow Sarah - your quick off the mark today - well done. Both cards are gorgeous.

Enjoy your holiday.

Rika said...

These are both beautiful!

Gillian said...

Oh Sarah!!!! these are so Beautiful.. Gorgeous colour combo's.. and wow, you were quick!

Flower said...

Quick AND wonderful! Very cool.

Psssst - can't find an email for you here. I may have little scissors for you. email me.

Patsy Jackson said...

Sarah - I love them both! Think I like the pink one best though as I'm a kind of 'pink' girlie ;) Loving those blooms!!!

Louly said...

Absolutely stunning. Great Work.

Sugar & Spice said...

These are both gorgeous but think my fav is the black and white one.

Kaz said...

These are just gorgeous and striking.

Di said...

Just adore the pink and black one, but like the black and white one too.

Good job I looked at some of these first, because I now realise I am cheating as I was using black plus another colour on a white card, which appears to be treated as black and two colours. Oops. Back to the drawing board.

Di

Scripture by Design said...

Really like these ones! So striking with just two colours!
Caseyx

Sarah said...

oh I love the design of your first one and the colours of your second one! Great job on both!

stamp and scrape said...

I love these giant blooms - they are so effective.
Ros

sharon said...

OOHH they both are lovely..love the flowers on both

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful cards - I particularly like the Mum card - fabulous.

michelle sturgeon said...

Beautiful! Especially the black and white! Love what you did with the flower!

Sam said...

Absolutely stunning...both of them! Gorgeous use of the BIG flower!

Sheila said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them but that black & pink is hot, hot, hot!!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards.... love the pink one

Nina Grann said...

Lovely cards, like the top one best, very good

Keryn Campbell said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Your Mum and daughter are going to be delighted.