Tuesday 22 May 2007

CPS Fall - Take two!




Woke up at 5am this morning with an idea for this card in my head! Couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and started making the card before I went to work. I used some more of the HOTP papers that I had which luckily have an autumnal theme. I processed the definition on word and printed it onto the paper, then I made this shaker box out of card,acetate and paper scraps. Filled it up with some beads that I have had in my stash forever and lastly added some ribbon.




I really like this sketch it is so versatile, I will definitely use it again.


Oh and it's Tuesday which is 'little extra' day on the Daring Cardmakers blog! Another sketch!! ;o)


Sarah x

4 comments:

Rika said...

Gorgeous!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Another gorgeous card!!!!

Kandis Smith said...

OH, i love this one! That shaker is sooo cute!

Gillian said...

OH WOW!!!!!!
Sarah this is SCRUMMY!!! love, love, love it!!!