Thursday 17 May 2007

CPS 13..

I received my latest SA kit the other day with quite a few sale items that I ordered as well. I bought 2 previous kits (absolute bargain £5.50 for both of them!) some pp and some brads. If you order extras and have them delivered with your monthly kit you dont have to pay any extra postage. So if you haven't succumbed to the SA kits yet you really should check them out, they really are fab! And great value too!

I made this little get well card with one of the extra kits I ordered using the latest CPS sketch.




Sarah x

8 comments:

Create It Simply said...

AWESOME card!! I love the stars and the punched circle in the corner. Thanks so much for sharing!

Rika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rika said...

This is a great get well card!

Maura Miller said...

Beautiful cards

. said...

wow! this is so terrific! Christine :-)

Gillian said...

Sarah this card is TOTALLY COOL!!!!! love it!

Sam said...

Oooh, great idea for a masculine birthday card too!

Fab!

Dawn♥ said...

WOW awesome take on the sketch girlie! It's perfectly done!