Sunday 6 May 2007

Seeing Stars - Caardvarks Challenge...

Another tag card to share, this one is for my friends's son. It also fits the bill for the Caardvarks challenge at the moment;

This challenge is to use a charm on your card front! Metal, paper, shrink plastic -- whatever -- just attach them on your card fronts.


Cardstock from stash, mm pp and ribbon, Bazzill chip toppers and chipboard, cuttlebug stars die, mm brads and little silver star charm.


This next card is a commissioned one, I was limited in materials I could use as the customer asked for Aubergine/plum colours( to match her Daughter's front room!) Found a bloom that was suitable, some basic grey papers and May arts ribbon.


I am on another stash diet(boo!) my craft room is overflowing at the moment! I have been spending too much time on ebay! I have a few parcels that should arrive this week sometime and that's my lot for a while. Here is a little piccie of my ribbon to show you what I mean;


I cannot fit anymore in the box, the lid will not fit!

Bank holiday today, so I'm off to Ikea, just hope the traffic isn't too bad!

Sarah x

4 comments:

Ginger B said...

I just love your cards

Rhi said...

Gorgeous cards and those ribbons *drool*. I keep all my ribbons looped round coathangers and hung on the back of my door, that way I can't run out of space for more, lol!

Gillian said...

Oh Sarah, this Card is BRILLIANT!
You are so good with your colour selection, and use of embellishments, everything always looks GORGEOUS!
Oh dear, sorry you have to go on a stash diet, always a bit of a challenge, but that's when you find things you've forgotten to use ;o)

Sam said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!! And not only am I jealous of the amount of ribbon but at its organisation!!

Feel free to give any excess to a good home LOL!!